thanks Brian, but it comes a new problem

2004-04-03 12:09:54 PM
delphi141
If you have a database password then you set the "Jet OLEDB:Database
Password"
property. Its on the ALL tab of the connection Wizard
yes, i do like above, and the connection test passed.
but it comes a new problem:
i create a ADOconnection in my main form, and a ADOtable in a mdichild
form. if the ADOtable use 'connection string' property as same as the string
builded by the connection wizard in main form, there is no problem; but if i
refer the ADOtable's 'connection' property to the ADOconnection in main
form, when running, it will prompt 'invalid password' as the mdichild form
is created.
ADO connection string: Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;User
ID=Admin;Data Source=F:\MYDATA\MY SOFT\CTMS\RELEASE\CTMS.mdb;Mode=Share Deny
Read|Share Deny Write;Persist Security Info=False;Jet OLEDB:Database
Password=easidea
ADOtable's connection property : fMenu_Sys.ACon_CTMS (fMenu_Sys is the
main form name)
tks.

Re:thanks Brian, but it comes a new problem

and if in main form i use 'ACon_CTMS.open', the error 'invalid password'
comes.
"Dyle Jia" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>дʼ