JS Files

2005-06-02 12:50:06 AM
delphi256
Hi !!!
I'm again... I need use a javascript calendar it is a jscalendar this is
a project open source you can download this from www.sourceforge.net,
well, i add the reference to js files in intraweb or the templeate html
and when i try to load the calendar this doesn`t work, so what i have to
do for load the calendar for de js files...
Regards
Geovany
Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico...

Re:JS Files

Geovany writes:
Hi !!!

well, i add the reference to js files in
intraweb or the templeate html
How do you add the reference ? Can you please post the examples?
Thank you,
Christina Androne

Re:JS Files

Christina Androne writes:
How do you add the reference ? Can you please post the examples?
this is the way to addi it inside intraweb
procedure TIWForm1.IWAppFormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
AddScriptFile('/files/cal1.js');
end;
and the another one is in html of the template, so like any javascript
refence
Regards
Geovany

Re:JS Files

Geovany writes:
Christina Androne writes:
>How do you add the reference ? Can you please post the examples?

this is the way to addi it inside intraweb

procedure TIWForm1.IWAppFormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
AddScriptFile('/files/cal1.js');
end;

how are you including the calendar in the generated page in this case?
and the another one is in html of the template, so like any
javascript refence
guess same question here.

Re:JS Files

well first i add the references to tha js files :
then i add this in the javascript porperty of the form
<script type="text/javascript">
Calendar.setup({
inputField : "f_date_c", // id of the input field
ifFormat : "%B %e, %Y",// format of the input field
button : "f_trigger_c",//triggerthe calendar (button ID)
align : "Tl", // alignment (defaults to "Bl")
singleClick : true
});
</script>
this is one way to call tha calendar