Re: 3 Diamondback Questions

2004-10-02 02:02:34 AM
delphi189
Brion L. Webster writes:

>>Strange. I remember that as an elephant, not a bear.
>
>Your personal life must be very interesting... Tiger.

Hey now - family forum - no need to discuss just what's been found
in anyone's pajamas... <g>
ROTFL!

Re: 3 Diamondback Questions

Dennis Landi writes:
Don't see
what the big deal is. Wouldn't be hard to do.
I just love it when Sales or QA give me feature requests with this kind
of justification. It helps justify all the {*word*193} stunts we pull on
them.
:)
--
Regards,
Bruce McGee

Re: 3 Diamondback Questions

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
XXXX@XXXXX.COM says...
Dennis Landi writes:
>Don't see
>what the big deal is. Wouldn't be hard to do.

I just love it when Sales or QA give me feature requests with this kind
of justification. It helps justify all the {*word*193} stunts we pull on
them.

:)

<mode=BOFH>
MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
</mode>
--
John
Life is complex. It has real and imaginary parts