datahubs

2004-11-29 06:35:03 AM
delphi35
Might be a stupid question but I might ask anyway.
Is datahub component availabe for winform project only or for VCL for
NET applications as well?
And there seem to be absolutely no sample apps for this.
~Paras

Re:datahubs

Paras Kafley writes:
Might be a stupid question but I might ask anyway.
Is datahub component availabe for winform project only or for VCL for
NET applications as well?
And there seem to be absolutely no sample apps for this.
~Paras
Hi Paras,
It should work in both but I think you have to do everything in code
for vcl.net as per this example using the TADONetConnector
www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/db2/library/techarticle/dm-0402mcg
ee/
Cheers,
John