NTDLL.DLL problem deploying D2005 app in Win98

2005-10-29 02:56:36 AM
delphi25
Hello, all
I'm trying to deploy an app build with runtime packages using D2005.
When I try to install it in a Win98 computer it gives me an error
saying that file ADSLPDC.DLL is linked to NTDLL.DLL
RtlInitUnicodeString not found. It seems that my BPLs expect an earlier
version of NTDLL.
Anyone has seen this before? Can you shed some light on this problem?
Thanx,
Daniel.

Re:NTDLL.DLL problem deploying D2005 app in Win98

Hoi Daniel
You need to repost your question on the Borland news server to make
everybody see it and possibly answer your question.
Take a look here:
<tinyurl.com/8m5nw>
which links to
<delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups>

Re:NTDLL.DLL problem deploying D2005 app in Win98

Thanx, Riki!

Re:NTDLL.DLL problem deploying D2005 app in Win98

Hello, all
I'm trying to deploy an app build with runtime packages using D2005.
When I try to install it in a Win98 computer it gives me an error
saying that file ADSLPDC.DLL is linked to NTDLL.DLL
RtlInitUnicodeString not found. It seems that my BPLs expect an earlier
version of NTDLL.
Anyone has seen this before? Can you shed some light on this problem?
Thanx,
Daniel.

Re:NTDLL.DLL problem deploying D2005 app in Win98

I found out that you need to install the "Active Directory Client Extension
(DSClient) For Windows 9x" to solve the problem. But another one rose: after
the installation, we couldn't logon with any domain account! Have someone
have seen this before?
"Daniel P. Costa" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem