In Midas,Use DBExpress,How to place a ClientDataSet.ApplyUpdate and a Stored

2004-10-15 09:53:36 PM
delphi215
Hi,
In Midas,Use DBExpress,How to place a ClientDataSet.ApplyUpdate and a Stored
Procedure in a Transaction.
Midas Server:DBExpress,SQLDataSet->DataSetPrivider;
Client:ClientDataSet;
I want to excute a Stored Procedure when ClientDataset.Applyupdate,Shall I
place Stored Procedure in client or Midas Server,and how to apply it,Can
anybody help me?
Any input is greatly appreciated.
kind regards
YuanHua Ren

Re:In Midas,Use DBExpress,How to place a ClientDataSet.ApplyUpdate and a Stored

SQLConnection.StartTransaction(tr ....)
<your code>
and SQLConnection.Commit(tr ...)
Karol Bieniaszewski