BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

2004-10-21 06:35:38 PM
delphi128
Was there ever selected a winner of Delphi Architect?
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32499,00.html
Regards,
Finn Tolderlund

Re:BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

Finn Tolderlund in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Was there ever selected a winner of Delphi Architect?
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32499,00.html
We haven't shipped the product yet.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
BorCon2004, all info in one place! info.borland.com/conf2004

"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>skrev i en meddelelse
Finn Tolderlund in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:

>Was there ever selected a winner of Delphi Architect?
>bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,32499,00.html

We haven't shipped the product yet.
Right, but I got the impression you would select and announce a winner
immediately after the US BorCon 2004.
--
Finn Tolderlund

Re:BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

Finn Tolderlund in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Right, but I got the impression you would select and announce a winner
immediately after the US BorCon 2004.
You're right, I should have. I have been so busy working on
infrastructure support for BDN that I haven't had time to go back
through the list of URLs, and I figured I might as well set up the
shipping order the same time I randomly select someone. They're not
going to get it any earlier, but they will KNOW they've won ;)
--

"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
You're right, I should have. I have been so busy working on
infrastructure support for BDN that I haven't had time to ....
What are we going to see coming from your work on BDN infrastructure ?
Barry Mossman

Barry Mossman in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
What are we going to see coming from your work on BDN infrastructure ?
First and foremost, a lot less dependence on me for things to happen.
The main efforts are being spent on organization of all public
publishing points, and automating workflow as much as possible.
When I have the design spec done, I will publish it because I will be
looking for people to contract out various pieces of it, but
getpublished is one of the first targets and will not be at all like
what it is now.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
BorCon2004, all info in one place! info.borland.com/conf2004
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
What's going on? ec.borland.com/ec/index.faces

Re:BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
The main efforts are being spent on organization of all public
publishing points, and automating workflow as much as possible.

When I have the design spec done, I will publish it because I will be
looking for people to contract out various pieces of it, but
getpublished is one of the first targets and will not be at all like
what it is now.
Well you've got my vote !!
How about code naming the project Lazarus. <g>
Any chance that you might do a walk through your design and release my
article ?
Barry Mossman

Re:BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

Barry Mossman in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Any chance that you might do a walk through your design and release my
article ?
I will release your article as soon as I have a chance.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
BorCon2004, all info in one place! info.borland.com/conf2004
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
What's going on? ec.borland.com/ec/index.faces

Re:BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

Andrea Raimondi in <417b6947$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Shall I put them on QualityCentral or on the CodeCentral newsgroup?
The BDN project, or QC or CC projects, in QC itself.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
BorCon2004, all info in one place! info.borland.com/conf2004
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
What's going on? ec.borland.com/ec/index.faces

Re:BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

Barry Mossman in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Any chance that you might do a walk through your design and release my
article ?
Actually, I remember trying to do this already. Was it an updated
article, or a new one? Vague recollection of it is not clear.
Please (again, I know) email me the ID of the article that needs to be
published.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
BorCon2004, all info in one place! info.borland.com/conf2004
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
What's going on? ec.borland.com/ec/index.faces

Re:BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Please (again, I know) email me the ID of the article that needs to be
published.
Done (32710)
Barry Mossman

Re:BorCon 2004 (US) Delphi Architect winner?

Barry Mossman in <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Done (32710)
Relaunched. Thanks for your patience.