Any interest in starting up new Delphi meetup groups in the Nordic countries?

2006-08-30 07:00:05 PM
delphi60
Tom Reiertsen started thinking about this in an earlier post here (gone from
the newsserver now).
Here is my blog post about it:
hallvards.blogspot.com/2006/08/nordic-delphi-meetup-groups.html
I might try to create a group in Oslo if interest is good.

Re:Any interest in starting up new Delphi meetup groups in the Nordic countries?

"Hallvard Vassbotn" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Tom Reiertsen started thinking about this in an earlier post here (gone
from the newsserver now).

Here is my blog post about it:
hallvards.blogspot.com/2006/08/nordic-delphi-meetup-groups.html

I might try to create a group in Oslo if interest is good.

Yes,
We're currently starting something in Bergen as there has been some local
interest here. I have actually registered the domain NDUG.NO which we can use
(Norwegian Delphi User Group) as an umbrella site for all the regional user
groups. Currently, the domain is only parked, but we are working towards
hosting the site here where I work (Norwegian Hull Club). We have both the
hardware and capacity to host such a site. We were planning on installing
dotNetNuke on it and I guess let others get publishing rights too.
If you're interested in getting in touch about this, please mail me at
XXXX@XXXXX.COM and I will reply from my company address.
Best Regards,
Tom Reiertsen

Tom Reiertsen writes:
>I might try to create a group in Oslo if interest is good.
We're currently starting something in Bergen...
You guys should really connectw

Re:Any interest in starting up new Delphi meetup groups in the Nordic countries?

I signed up at the meeup site for the Oslo group.
- Dag
"Hallvard Vassbotn" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Tom Reiertsen started thinking about this in an earlier post here (gone
from the newsserver now).

Here is my blog post about it:
hallvards.blogspot.com/2006/08/nordic-delphi-meetup-groups.html

I might try to create a group in Oslo if interest is good.

Re:Any interest in starting up new Delphi meetup groups in the Nordic countries?

"Dag Fjeld Edvardsen" <dfe who is located on byggforsk dot no>wrote in
message news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
I signed up at the meeup site for the Oslo group.
Yes, I noticed - great.
I also noticed today that there is a monthly fee at meetup.com to start a
group... - not so great.
Maybe we can use some other forum - maybe we could use Tom's ndug.no domain
when he gets something set up there?

Re:Any interest in starting up new Delphi meetup groups in the Nordic countries?

"Jesper Hogstrom (Borland)" writes:
You guys should really hook up with Fredrik.
Hi Jesper,
It was Fredrik that triggered me to post here and in my blog.
/Hallvard

Hallvard Vassbotn writes:
"Dag Fjeld Edvardsen" <dfe who is located on byggforsk dot no>wrote in
message news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>I signed up at the meeup site for the Oslo group.

Yes, I noticed - great.

I also noticed today that there is a monthly fee at meetup.com to start a
group... - not so great.

Maybe we can use some other forum - maybe we could use Tom's ndug.no domain
when he gets something set up there?

Will you announce anything on no.it.programmering.delphi?
--
Aage J.

"Aage Johansen" writes:
Will you announce anything on no.it.programmering.delphi?
I was just going to when I saw you post ;)
I've also just blogged about it:
hallvards.blogspot.com/2006/09/oslo-delphi-meetup-group-started.html

"Aage Johansen" writes:
Will you announce anything on no.it.programmering.delphi?
I will when I get to work tomorrow - I don't have the right Usenet server
setup here...