Create program run in Ms-Dos

how to create a dos utility program (run under Ms-Dos 6.22 486PC compatible)
using Borland Delphi 5? Is it possible?
the following is one of my testing program, but can't run under Ms-Dos
program Project1;
{$APPTYPE CONSOLE}
Var vKey : String;
begin
WriteLn('Inventory Menu');
WriteLn('F1 : Inventory Control');
WriteLn('F2 : Inventory Setup');
WriteLn('F10: Exit');
WriteLn('');
Write('Select : ');
Readln;
end.
When i run this program in Ms-Dos 486, the error show
"this program must run under win32..."?
Thank you.

Re:Create program run in Ms-Dos

To compile programs for Windows 3.1 or MS-DOS systems use an earlier version
of the Borland Delphi (1) or Turbo Pascal compilers (TP 7)
"foxcraft" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
[...]

You can download Turbo Pascal 5.5 from the Borland site for free:
community.borland.com/article/0,1410,20803,00.html
It may take some getting used to though.