How to put animated cursor in res-file???

Hello,
I've detected that you can use lodcursorfromfile to load an animated cursor
and use it. But how can I put that cursor in the res-file? The advantage is
that I don't have to include that cursor.

Thanks

CK Lam

--
         _/_/_/    _/  _/
       _/         _/_/

Re:How to put animated cursor in res-file???

Hi CK

C.K. Lam <e9...@tc.hsa.nl> wrote in article <5j52d4$...@mimas.tc.hsa.nl>...

> Hello,
> I've detected that you can use lodcursorfromfile to load an animated
cursor
> and use it. But how can I put that cursor in the res-file? The advantage
is
> that I don't have to include that cursor.

Make RC file and compule it with BRCC32 (Delphi 2.0)

Martin

Other Threads