edit masks - just numbers

This has gotta be basic...

I have an edit mask. I want them to be able to enter up to 3 numbers (ie, 0 to 999)
and I want it to be right justified and have the digits move left as they type, so
that typing would look like:
     1
    12
   123

I know I can do something like !999;1;  to make it numeric, but it seems to do
wierd things like left justify, allow nubers like 1 3 (space in the middle), always
seems to start on the left and not scroll right, so that typing at the end does
nothing (except maybe beep), etc.

                                                                - baylor

bwet...@uhc.com   baylor wetzel   BORN Client/Server consultant for...
United HealthCare - International Information Systems
disclaimer : My opinions are not those of the company