TImage replacement or fix

Hello!

 Does anyone know of a replacement or fix of
 the TImage component (16bit).

 I have problems with the palette when replacing
 an old picture with a new one.

 Sometimes a load of a new picture even affects
 the colors of the glyphs of some speedbuttons
 that I have in front of the TImage component.

 Suggestions?

Re:TImage replacement or fix

Ole R?ssel <ros...@algonet.se> wrote:
>Hello!

> Does anyone know of a replacement or fix of
> the TImage component (16bit).

> I have problems with the palette when replacing
> an old picture with a new one.

> Sometimes a load of a new picture even affects
> the colors of the glyphs of some speedbuttons
> that I have in front of the TImage component.

> Suggestions?

        Are the colors in the TImage itself coming out right?
There's no way Delphi or anybody else can persuade a 256-color
video card to display more than 256 colors simultaneously. Try
using 16-color glyphs.

--
David Ullrich
Don't you guys find it tedious typing the same thing

Other Threads