How many copies of Delphi sold?

Hi

Anybody have an idea of how many copies Delphi sold since the start.

I read a PowerBuilder leaflet that said they've sold 130,000 copies of
Powerbuilder since 1991.  Surely Delphi sold more in only the last year
and a bit?

Renier

Renier Crause                sMail: Jakarandapark 45
                                    1911  VANDERBIJLPARK
eMail:  att...@iscrovdb.co.za       South-Africa

Re:How many copies of Delphi sold?

In article <317929F5....@iscorvdb.co.za>,

Renier Crause <att...@iscorvdb.co.za> wrote:
>I read a PowerBuilder leaflet that said they've sold 130,000 copies of
>Powerbuilder since 1991.  Surely Delphi sold more in only the last year
>and a bit?

AFAIK Borland reached that number back in August... (but I won't
argue if someone says something different)

--
=\
 *=- R.Moberg, CD-Player Pro info @ http://www.sn.no/~mobergru/

<att...@iscorvdb.co.za> writes
>Hi

>Anybody have an idea of how many copies Delphi sold since the start.

>I read a PowerBuilder leaflet that said they've sold 130,000 copies of
>Powerbuilder since 1991.  Surely Delphi sold more in only the last year
>and a bit?

I just received a flier from Borland that said they sold more than
250,000 copies of Delphi since 1st February. Wonder how many VB users
there are?

--
Julian Moss                                      J M Technical Services
{*word*19}ermouth, Cumbria, UK                 Technical Writing and Software

Renier Crause wrote:

> Hi

> Anybody have an idea of how many copies Delphi sold since the start.

> I read a PowerBuilder leaflet that said they've sold 130,000 copies of
> Powerbuilder since 1991.  Surely Delphi sold more in only the last year
> and a bit?

> Renier

Borland UK have just sent me a flyer saying they've sold 1/4 million
copies of Delphi _2_ (that's Borland worldwide sales, of course!)

Roger

Roger Cope <r...@morph.netkonect.co.uk> wrote:
>> Anybody have an idea of how many copies Delphi sold since the start.

At the Borland Developer's Conference in London (29-30 April), David
Intersimone of Borland said, in his key speech, that more than 350,000
copies have now been sold (1 and 2, I presume).

... DH

Dag Hovden wrote:

> Roger Cope <r...@morph.netkonect.co.uk> wrote:

> >> Anybody have an idea of how many copies Delphi sold since the start.

> At the Borland Developer's Conference in London (29-30 April), David
> Intersimone of Borland said, in his key speech, that more than 350,000
> copies have now been sold (1 and 2, I presume).

> .... DH

Am I correct that that figure is approaching PowerBuilder sales?

--

<POOF!>

---------------------Jeffrey David M. Schrab------------------------
PERSONAL:sch...@mail.atw.fullfeed.com      BUSINESS:jsch...@qdyn.com
Sam&Max - Max:"My head's caught fire, Sam.  Now what?"

Jeffrey Schrab <sch...@mail.atw.fullfeed.com> wrote:
>Dag Hovden wrote:
>> At the Borland Developer's Conference in London (29-30 April), David
>> Intersimone of Borland said, in his key speech, that more than 350,000
>> copies have now been sold (1 and 2, I presume).
>Am I correct that that figure is approaching PowerBuilder sales?

The last figure I heard for PowerBuilder sales (but can't recall
where, so treat this as rumour) was a total of 190,000 copies
since 1991.

Regards,
Bill Raike

Other Threads