DePO 0.18 (Delphi Persistent Object) is out

U can download DePO 0.18 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/depo

"Cosimo De Michele" <cdemich...@tiscalinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio

> 04-04-2003 Released DePO v0.18 the Delphi Persistent Object
> Many, many bug corrected in the CRUDS (Create, Retrieve, Use, Delete and
> SAve) mechanism,
> added RunTime Information cache for every class used, added IBX mechanism,
> added CLX package version, added TcxPersistentDataSource a custom
datasource
> to connect persistent object & collection to the Dev Express Quantum Grid
4,
> added documentation about how to make association.

> Cosimo De Michele

Re:DePO 0.18 (Delphi Persistent Object) is out

Cosimo De Michele wrote:
> U can download DePO 0.18 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/depo

> "Cosimo De Michele" <cdemich...@tiscalinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio

>>04-04-2003 Released DePO v0.18 the Delphi Persistent Object
>>Many, many bug corrected in the CRUDS (Create, Retrieve, Use, Delete and
>>SAve) mechanism,
>>added RunTime Information cache for every class used, added IBX mechanism,
>>added CLX package version, added TcxPersistentDataSource a custom

> datasource

>>to connect persistent object & collection to the Dev Express Quantum Grid

> 4,

>>added documentation about how to make association.

Just downloaded, took quick look.
IMO, this is nice and needed contribution.

This is 1st I heard of it.  It may be a good idea to
post this on OODesign group...

I look forward to taking closer look over weekend. :)
Thanks.

--
JMcKay

  " To announce that there must be no criticism of
    the president, or that we are to stand by the
    president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic
    and servile, but is morally treasonable to the
    American public."

Theodore Roosevelt

Re:DePO 0.18 (Delphi Persistent Object) is out

Depo was previously announced (earlier versions) in the oodesign group (and
now again).

Marco

------ original post -----
04-04-2003 Released DePO v0.18 the Delphi Persistent Object Many, many bug
corrected in the CRUDS (Create, Retrieve, Use, Delete and SAve) mechanism,
added RunTime Information cache for every class used, added IBX mechanism,
added CLX package version, added  cxPersistentDataSource a custom datasource
to connect persistent object & collection to the Dev Express Quantum Grid 4,
added documentation about how to make association.

Cosimo De Michele

Re:DePO 0.18 (Delphi Persistent Object) is out

link would be useful.

Re:DePO 0.18 (Delphi Persistent Object) is out

https://sourceforge.net/projects/depo/

--
Steve

Other Threads