Streaming media - what is the best solution?

I'm a video application developer.
I can capture video, but I can't transmit video data from server
to clients (intranet). So I need a tool/component/library to do it.
What is the best solution for me?
Any clue, anything would be great. Many thanks in advance,

Kind regards.

Re:Streaming media - what is the best solution?

Hi,

do you want to play the data or just send a file to other clients ?

Yernar Shambayev <yer...@eksi.kz> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
3acb3993_2@dnews...

> I'm a video application developer.
> I can capture video, but I can't transmit video data from server
> to clients (intranet). So I need a tool/component/library to do it.
> What is the best solution for me?
> Any clue, anything would be great. Many thanks in advance,

> Kind regards.

Re:Streaming media - what is the best solution?

Hi there,

I know how to transmit captured avi-files over LAN (by
ServerSocket/ClientSocket
from "Internet" page or by NMStrm/NMStrmServ from "FastNet" page).
But this is not what I'd like to. I need to transmit video data in real-time
mode (over local network and Internet). How is it possible?

Regards.

Other Threads