Interbase Client Download?

I am try to connect to an Interbase DB from a client's PC.  Is there a web
site where I can go to download just an Interbase Client?

Re:Interbase Client Download?

Shayler Rychlick wrote:
> I am try to connect to an Interbase DB from a client's PC.  Is there
> a web site where I can go to download just an Interbase Client?

        For which version of InterBase?

        -Craig

  Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://delphi.weblogs.com
InterBase in Multi-tier World -- Use multiple RDMs, IB features in
  your appserver: http://delphi.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$195

Re:Interbase Client Download?

6.0

Shayler Rychlick wrote:
> 6.0

        You can get the IB Open Edition client from here:

http://ibinstall.defined.net/download/ibwin32Clientsetup.zip

        I believe this works with both Open Edition and certified editions of
IB 6.0, but if you're using a certified edition you may not be able to
use the licensing APIs.

        -Craig

Re:Interbase Client Download?

Cool,
    Thanks!
> Shayler Rychlick wrote:

> > 6.0

> You can get the IB Open Edition client from here:

> http://ibinstall.defined.net/download/ibwin32Clientsetup.zip

> I believe this works with both Open Edition and certified editions of
> IB 6.0, but if you're using a certified edition you may not be able to
> use the licensing APIs.

> -Craig

Other Threads