Getting Logged In User

Does anyone know how to get the logged in username off a remote computer
without using the WMI/WBEM functions of Windows?  I'm thinking of something
like what NBTSTAT reports but I couldn't find anything that would give me
those functions.  WMI does not always give me the info.

TIA

Re:Getting Logged In User

In article <3c278b61$1_2@dnews>, Yosse Lopez wrote:
> Does anyone know how to get the logged in username off a remote computer
> without using the WMI/WBEM functions of Windows?  I'm thinking of something
> like what NBTSTAT reports but I couldn't find anything that would give me
> those functions.  WMI does not always give me the info.

Certainly this is a question for delphi.winapi, not for components.using!