Oracle Native Drivers

I have BDE 5.10 and Oracle 8.1.6.  I installed the BDE first, then
Oracle.  When I attempt to configure the Native Oracle driver under
"Configuration", ORACLE is not there.  What do I need to do to add the
Native Oracle Driver to the BDE?

Re:Oracle Native Drivers

Make sure that you are using the Client/Server edition of Delphi or BDE that
came with it to install that.

--
Good Luck
stim...@linkline.com  (remove _ to send nospam)

"KChief101" <KChief...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I have BDE 5.10 and Oracle 8.1.6.  I installed the BDE first, then
> Oracle.  When I attempt to configure the Native Oracle driver under
> "Configuration", ORACLE is not there.  What do I need to do to add the
> Native Oracle Driver to the BDE?

Re:Oracle Native Drivers

> Client/Server edition of Delphi

That would be the Enterprise Edition.  They no longer call it
Client/Server.

David R.

Re:Oracle Native Drivers

I stand corrected. Thanks.

--

"David R. Robinson" <ibinst...@mail.com> wrote in message

> > Client/Server edition of Delphi

> That would be the Enterprise Edition.  They no longer call it
> Client/Server.

> David R.

Other Threads