MS Access Native driver!!!! Help please

I'm trying to make an appendUpdate with a TBatchmove : the table source and
the query are native connected (native alias of MS ACCESS DB). Doesn't
work!
If I make an alias connect with ODBC, the AppendUpdate works!... but is
much slower.

I thus want to stay in native for a question of rapidity. The native driver
given by Delphi 4 (Client-Server) is IDDA3532.DLL.

Solution?

Thank you very much!

Re:MS Access Native driver!!!! Help please

Had a similar problem a while ago. AppendUpdate mode requires that the
destination table is indexed and has a current index. I got around the
problem by:
i) Check the indexdefs.count>0 (ie: is there an index?)
ii) Set the indexname to indexdefs[0].name
Now the BatchMove should work.

Cheers,
Andrew

Damien wrote in message <01be4c83$84ddaea0$405f4...@DELL.switchon.be>...
>I'm trying to make an appendUpdate with a TBatchmove : the table source and
>the query are native connected (native alias of MS ACCESS DB). Doesn't
>work!
>If I make an alias connect with ODBC, the AppendUpdate works!... but is
>much slower.

>I thus want to stay in native for a question of rapidity. The native driver
>given by Delphi 4 (Client-Server) is IDDA3532.DLL.

>Solution?

>Thank you very much!

Other Threads