qr new version ?

i sow in Qusoft site that a new QR version is coming out. Someone know if it
contains only bug corrections of there are improvements ?

Thanks

Nicchi Roberto

Re:qr new version ?

i sow in Qusoft site that a new QR version is coming out. Someone know if it
contains only bug corrections of there are improvements ?

Thanks

Nicchi Roberto

Re:qr new version ?

They aren't giving much away about this release but they would be pushing it
a bit to call it version 3.5 which only fixed reported bugs. For a company
that comes for a lot of criticism in this group, you would think they would
keep customers more informed. Telling someone that a new release available
in June, missing that date an not updating the web page to give a more
realistic release date, will only add to the criticism.

Don't get me wrong, I have used QR since Delphi 1 and have managed to get
around problems, I don't see myself changing to another Report solution, but
you would expect people to learn by their mistakes.

Tom Wedge

"Nicchi Roberto" <softw...@masterinformatica.net> wrote in message

> i sow in Qusoft site that a new QR version is coming out. Someone know if
it
> contains only bug corrections of there are improvements ?

> Thanks

> Nicchi Roberto

Re:qr new version ?

Looks like QR have updated the release date, good to see more news on QR3.5
hope this date is maintainable guys.

"Tom Wedge" <t...@careervision.co.uk> wrote in message

> They aren't giving much away about this release but they would be pushing
it
> a bit to call it version 3.5 which only fixed reported bugs. For a company
> that comes for a lot of criticism in this group, you would think they
would
> keep customers more informed. Telling someone that a new release available
> in June, missing that date an not updating the web page to give a more
> realistic release date, will only add to the criticism.

> Don't get me wrong, I have used QR since Delphi 1 and have managed to get
> around problems, I don't see myself changing to another Report solution,
but
> you would expect people to learn by their mistakes.

> Tom Wedge

> "Nicchi Roberto" <softw...@masterinformatica.net> wrote in message
> > i sow in Qusoft site that a new QR version is coming out. Someone know
if
> it
> > contains only bug corrections of there are improvements ?

> > Thanks

> > Nicchi Roberto

Re:qr new version ?

Nicchi,
I am guessing all the fixes on their webpage are dealt with in the upcoming
version. I am also expecting a drill-down function -- something they
announced way back when they tricked us to believe that verison 5 was
arriving.

--
Morten Bergman
MarBase Trading A/S

> i sow in Qusoft site that a new QR version is coming out. Someone know if
it
> contains only bug corrections of there are improvements ?

> Thanks

> Nicchi Roberto

Other Threads