I am very angry !, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, dbExpress

After installing Delphi 6 proffesional, my delphi 5 is useless. When i try
to compile og run an application (one form, nothing on it), it says "[fatal
error] Internal error: L1336".

Removing Delphi 6, and reinstalling Delphi 5 dosen't help me. And
reinstalling my windows 2000 isn't an option.

I bought Delphi 6 because og the MySQL support in the dbExpress componets,
but they don't work. Delphi 6 crashes when chanching the properties. Which
version of the libmysql.dll/server is supported ?

Can you help me getting my Delphi 5 Enterprise up and running again ?

These problems exist on both my Pc's, at work an at home, so it isn't just a
coincidence.

With kind regards
Svend J?rgensen.

Re:I am very angry !, Delphi 6, Delphi 5, dbExpress

Delete all "dcu" files of your project and then rebuild the exe...
-marc-

"Svend J?rgensen" <sven...@image.dk> a crit dans le message news:
3b31cb3e$2_1@dnews...

"Svend J?rgensen" wrote:

> After installing Delphi 6 proffesional, my delphi 5 is useless. When i try
> to compile og run an application (one form, nothing on it), it says
"[fatal
> error] Internal error: L1336".

> Removing Delphi 6, and reinstalling Delphi 5 dosen't help me. And
> reinstalling my windows 2000 isn't an option.

Please provide more information, such as the OS's you're installing on
(version numbers and service pack levels, if any), whether you're using the
default options or changing something etc.

--
Dave Nottage
http://www.fruit.on.net <- Touring the US this summer.

Other Threads