Communicate parameters from a delphi application to a pascal program

Hello,

I have a pascal program that ask the user to write the name
of a file, read it and do treatment with it.
 : Write   ('Enter the name of the file [.GRA]: ');
   ReadLn     (Name);
   ReadGraph  (Name,G^,Nil,Nil,Nil);
..

Now, I have a Delphi interface that call this pascal program
(I call a winexec for this). And I want my new application
to ask the user to write the name of a file.
So I want to know how to communicate the filename i have
store with my delphi interface to my Pascal program ????

Any help is welcoming, thks

Re:Communicate parameters from a delphi application to a pascal program

managuense wrote in <08539644.1ed63...@usw-ex0108-062.remarq.com> ...

>Now, I have a Delphi interface that call this pascal program
>(I call a winexec for this). And I want my new application
>to ask the user to write the name of a file.
>So I want to know how to communicate the filename i have
>store with my delphi interface to my Pascal program ????

>Any help is welcoming, thks

Have you tried sending keyboard messages to that program? I didn't
tested,but I think that dos applications running in windows can receive
windows keyboard messages - they would just think :) it to be real
keypressings.

Please try and report if it works - I think it should.

Bye.
/lexi

Other Threads