Win95 Task List / Task Bar

I'm writing an application that I wish to hide from the task list / task
bar.  In VB there is a ShownInTaskBar property for each form.  Is there a
Delphi equivalent?  I've even looked in API references and found
nothing.... Help!

-DJ

Re:Win95 Task List / Task Bar

Hi!

Try to Hide Application.Handle!

I hope it helps you - eMail me otherwise!

Martin
--
Martin Wei?
d...@ping.at

Doug Johnson <d...@utw.com> schrieb im Beitrag
<01bb9e6c$0a51a500$2a436...@www.mtc.byu.edu>...

> I'm writing an application that I wish to hide from the task list / task
> bar.  In VB there is a ShownInTaskBar property for each form.  Is there a
> Delphi equivalent?  I've even looked in API references and found
> nothing.... Help!

> -DJ

Other Threads