Closing a Form without closing ... ;-)

How can I press the cross button of a form and sending it to the tray ?
I already use the tray but when I press the cross the program close...

Thx all, Machaon

Re:Closing a Form without closing ... ;-)

Create a global Boolean called AppClosing or something

if your form's OnCloseQuery event, set CanClose to false and do a
application.minimize if AppClosing is true

--

"I like big butts and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny that when a
girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you

"Machaon" <machao...@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message

> How can I press the cross button of a form and sending it to the tray ?
> I already use the tray but when I press the cross the program close...

> Thx all, Machaon

Other Threads