Web Browser

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any Turbo Pascal Code that is a Web
Browser perhpas something like the UNIX Text Based Browser "lynx" but I
guess it would have to be for DOS...If anyone has anything like that or
knows where I can get something similar please mail me at
hpa...@escape.ca!!!  Thanks a lot everyone!!!

***************************************
*   Himanshu Patni(hpa...@escape.ca)  *
*    http://www.nether.net/~hpatni    *
***************************************

Re:Web Browser

On 2 Jun 1996, Himanshu Patni wrote:

> Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any Turbo Pascal Code that is a Web
> Browser perhpas something like the UNIX Text Based Browser "lynx" but I
> guess it would have to be for DOS...If anyone has anything like that or
> knows where I can get something similar please mail me at
> hpa...@escape.ca!!!  Thanks a lot everyone!!!

> ***************************************
> *   Himanshu Patni(hpa...@escape.ca)  *
> *    http://www.nether.net/~hpatni    *
> ***************************************

I know that DosLynx uses the TurboVision libraries, but I'm unsure if
it's in Turbo C++ or Turbo Pascal.  Either way, it could be worth
checking into.

Re:Web Browser

Himanshu Patni (hpa...@escape.ca) wrote:

: Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any Turbo Pascal Code that is a Web
: Browser perhpas something like the UNIX Text Based Browser "lynx" but I
: guess it would have to be for DOS...If anyone has anything like that or
: knows where I can get something similar please mail me at
: hpa...@escape.ca!!!  Thanks a lot everyone!!!

  I don't think you'll see anything like that in Pascal. Lynx is
available in C though, if you don't mind transalting.

--
-- DLH "Warhammer"                           lhad...@knet.flemingc.on.ca
   Visit my home-page, get HTMLstrip and PMove:

Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form,
in whole or in part. Copyright, Larry Hadley, 1996. Please send notices of
violation to lhad...@knet.flemingc.on.ca and Postmas...@microsoft.com

Re:Web Browser

In article <Pine.BSF.3.91.960603173448.17359A-100...@kdcol.kdcol.com>,
r...@kdcol.kdcol.com says...

>On 2 Jun 1996, Himanshu Patni wrote:

>> Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any Turbo Pascal Code that is a Web
>> Browser perhpas something like the UNIX Text Based Browser "lynx" but I
>> guess it would have to be for DOS...If anyone has anything like that or
>> knows where I can get something similar please mail me at
>> hpa...@escape.ca!!!  Thanks a lot everyone!!!

>> ***************************************
>> *   Himanshu Patni(hpa...@escape.ca)  *
>> *    http://www.nether.net/~hpatni    *
>> ***************************************

>I know that DosLynx uses the TurboVision libraries, but I'm unsure if
>it's in Turbo C++ or Turbo Pascal.  Either way, it could be worth
>checking into.

Thanks...Where would I confirm this information???

Re:Web Browser

In article <4p4d7s$...@knet2.knet.flemingc.on.ca>,
lhad...@knet.flemingc.on.ca says...

>  I don't think you'll see anything like that in Pascal. Lynx is
>available in C though, if you don't mind transalting.

Where would I get the one for C??? And how do I translate it into Pascal???

Re:Web Browser

On Wed, 5 Jun 1996, Himanshu Patni wrote:
> In article <Pine.BSF.3.91.960603173448.17359A-100...@kdcol.kdcol.com>,
> r...@kdcol.kdcol.com says...

> >On 2 Jun 1996, Himanshu Patni wrote:

> >> Hi, I was wondering if anyone has any Turbo Pascal Code that is a Web
> >> Browser perhpas something like the UNIX Text Based Browser "lynx" but I
> >> guess it would have to be for DOS...If anyone has anything like that or
> >> knows where I can get something similar please mail me at
> >> hpa...@escape.ca!!!  Thanks a lot everyone!!!

> >> ***************************************
> >> *   Himanshu Patni(hpa...@escape.ca)  *
> >> *    http://www.nether.net/~hpatni    *
> >> ***************************************

> >I know that DosLynx uses the TurboVision libraries, but I'm unsure if
> >it's in Turbo C++ or Turbo Pascal.  Either way, it could be worth
> >checking into.

> Thanks...Where would I confirm this information???

Check out the University of Kansas.  Can't remember the URL.

Re:Web Browser

Himanshu Patni wrote:

> In article <4p4d7s$...@knet2.knet.flemingc.on.ca>,
> lhad...@knet.flemingc.on.ca says...
> >  I don't think you'll see anything like that in Pascal. Lynx is
> >available in C though, if you don't mind transalting.

> Where would I get the one for C??? And how do I translate it into Pascal???

Dunno and you have to know both languages or work with someone who knows
C. ie. I think procedures in C are called voids. Not sure though.

Re:Web Browser

-=[ In:ronca...@netvoyage.net was heard to say... ]=-

 In> Himanshu Patni wrote:
 >
 > In article <4p4d7s$...@knet2.knet.flemingc.on.ca>,
 > lhad...@knet.flemingc.on.ca says...
 > >  I don't think you'll see anything like that in Pascal. Lynx is
 > >available in C though, if you don't mind transalting.
 >
 > Where would I get the one for C??? And how do I translate it into Pascal???

 In> Dunno and you have to know both languages or work with someone who
 In> knows   C. ie. I think procedures in C are called voids. Not sure though.

Not quite... There are no such things as procedures in C. There are only
functions. A void function is just a C function that doesn't return an
exit code.

        -- Kim Forwood --

  /-=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=-\
  $           Kim Forwood  <kim.forw...@access.cn.camriv.bc.ca>          %
  %         For what purpose is life, if one cannot live freely?         $
  \-=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=--=oOo=-/

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20

Other Threads