Help: Upgrading from MS SQL 6.5 to MS SQL 2000

Hi,

We have a application developped with Delphi 3 C/S and MS SQL 6.5. This
software is running fine but the NT Server is going to be changed and de SQL
Server upgraded to MS SQL Server 2000.

Ill really apreciate your tips and warnings for doing this job.

Are there any especial things to keep in mind for doing this?
Will the Delphi software still working properly?

Thanks in advance for your help.

HDuqueC.

Re:Help: Upgrading from MS SQL 6.5 to MS SQL 2000

Re:Help: Upgrading from MS SQL 6.5 to MS SQL 2000

For Delphi 3, you're going to have to change the name of all of your
TStoredProcs and remove the ';1' at the end.  Otherwise, none of them will
work.

--
Michael Rodriguez
Compeat Restaurant Accounting Systems

"Hernando Duque C" <progres...@tutopia.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> We have a application developped with Delphi 3 C/S and MS SQL 6.5. This
> software is running fine but the NT Server is going to be changed and de
SQL
> Server upgraded to MS SQL Server 2000.

> Ill really apreciate your tips and warnings for doing this job.

> Are there any especial things to keep in mind for doing this?
> Will the Delphi software still working properly?

> Thanks in advance for your help.

> HDuqueC.

Other Threads