MSSql tTable.post autoincrementfield + refresh

Close and open the ttable. It would seem as if the refresh does not retrive
all the information.

Is there any particular reason that you are using TTables agains a C/S
database? (eg upgrading an old app that cannot justify a big budget?) If
this is a new project, I would recommend going with TQuery instead of
TTable.

George Aligianis

Sociaal Verzekeringsfonds VEV <s...@vevkb.be> wrote in message

> I am using identity fields in MSSQL 7.0.
> when i do
> mytable.post;
> mytable.refresh;

> Delphi gives null as the content of the identityfield  (while mssql has
> already given a number)
> Is there an easy workaround ?

Re:MSSql tTable.post autoincrementfield + refresh

I am using identity fields in MSSQL 7.0.
when i do
mytable.post;
mytable.refresh;

Delphi gives null as the content of the identityfield  (while mssql has
already given a number)
Is there an easy workaround ?

Other Threads