TDBGrid.Selection Property :?

Hi,
how to implant the TCustomGrid.Selection property but on TDBGrid
(TDBCustomGrid)?
i.e. I need to select a group of records from the DBGrid.
Thx in advance.
To?o

Re:TDBGrid.Selection Property :?

To?o -

Set the dgMultiSelect option in the Options Property to True. Then you
can select multiple rows, and use the SelectedRows property to
determine which rows are selected when to user clicks "OK".

PS: Please do not cross post - it overloads the newsgroup, and makes
people think rude things about you<g>.

Good luck.

Kurt

Re:TDBGrid.Selection Property :?

> Set the dgMultiSelect option in the Options Property to True. Then you
> can select multiple rows, and use the SelectedRows property to
> determine which rows are selected when to user clicks "OK".

But in code-based?
Regards.

Re:TDBGrid.Selection Property :?

To?o -

 > > Set the dgMultiSelect option in the Options Property to True. Then you
 > > can select multiple rows, and use the SelectedRows property to
 > > determine which rows are selected when to user clicks "OK".

 > But in code-based?

You can do all that in code. What is the question?

Good luck.

Kurt

Other Threads