Reg : Field Creation in Interbase with KeyWord

Hai,

I have a table created in SQL SERVER 2000 with a fieldname ACTION
VARCHAR(10). I want to create the same in interbase. Its shows an error when
created in Interbase since it is a Key Word.

How will i create this field with name ACTION in Interbase.

Thanks,
Shanthy V

Re:Reg : Field Creation in Interbase with KeyWord

If you are using IB version 6.x dialect 3 put the field name in double
quotes. If you are using some other version of IB or a dialect 1
database you cannot.

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002 14:08:16 +0530, "Shanthy"

--
Bill (TeamB)