Bug reports

John Hampson wrote:

> Is there a formal process for reporting bugs in IBX?

For now continue to enter them into the Borland web site.  They will get
processed and put into RAID assigned to me.  Also you should mention it here.  I
try to pick up everything here even if I don't have time to respond at the time.

> Also is there a location which shows currently identified bugs, status and
> fixes?

Right now no.  I am listing all fixes with each patch.  Unfortunately the
outstanding list is not up to date at all and has many non bugs in it so I can't
just publish it as it would be very misleading as to real problems.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
  (Please do not email me directly unless asked.  Thank You)

Re:Bug reports

Is there a formal process for reporting bugs in IBX?

Also is there a location which shows currently identified bugs, status and
fixes?

thanks

John Hampson

Other Threads