Deploying Apps and the BDE ???

Can anyone point me to any good doc on deploying my Delphi apps?
Specifically on installing an app on a network and knowing where the BDE
should be installed.

Thanks in advance.

-Stuart Booth

Re:Deploying Apps and the BDE ???

I have used the book Database Developer's Guide with Delphi 2, from Ken
Henderson. I have learned a lot from it. In this book is exactly described how
to deploy your applications, example with Installshield...

In article <6oljsl$9...@forums.borland.com>,
  "Stuart Booth" <stuar...@dataaccess.com> wrote:

> Can anyone point me to any good doc on deploying my Delphi apps?
> Specifically on installing an app on a network and knowing where the BDE
> should be installed.

> Thanks in advance.

> -Stuart Booth

Re:Deploying Apps and the BDE ???

I konw this sounds awful, but I've
not had any trouble just using the
installshield defaults.  It went like
a dream.

Andrew

--
Andrew Skinner - from NW England

Re:Deploying Apps and the BDE ???

Thanks. I'll go and try to buy it.

nijs...@dds.nl wrote in message <6oqr2u$dt...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>I have used the book Database Developer's Guide with Delphi 2, from Ken
>Henderson. I have learned a lot from it. In this book is exactly described
how
>to deploy your applications, example with Installshield...

Other Threads