Borland Visual dBase

Not sure if this is the correct forum, but I sure could use a bit of help.  I
am useing Borland Viusaldb Version 5.5.  I would like to create a query with
several tables linked by an indexed field called JOB.  I would like one of the
child tables to have a secondary index called OPER.  I do not seem to be able
to do this without copying and sorting to a new table.  This is very time
consuming and creates updating problems.  Any suggestions?

Re:Borland Visual dBase

Wrong place.  Go to www.dbase2000.com.  They have some newsgroups, which you
can utilize to get the quickest answers.  Also check out
comp.databases.visual-dbase.

Michael

Other Threads