Website for FreePascal Programmers!

Hello,

Im Steven Boks from the Netherlands,

and me and my buddy Clemens have just RE-launched our
website called "Maxcode"

Please go visit my new site, and also do not forget to submit your
Freepascal programs to it!
http://www.maxcode.com

(no popups)

We have a search engine with database so, if you submit a file
it will be added in 12/24 hours.

Best regards,
Steven F. Boks (Webmaster)
Clemens Timmermans (2nd Webmaster)

OJa, almost forgot,
if you have a webpage about FP or any other programming language
you can get a free site on maxcode.org if you want !
(yoursite.maxcode.org)

Re:Website for FreePascal Programmers!

>Please go visit my new site, and also do not forget to submit your
>Freepascal programs to it!
>http://www.maxcode.com

You post this in the wrong group. Comp.lang.pascal.MISC is for
Free Pascal (among others)

And why not simply announce those links at the linkcenter (the so
called contributed units page) on the Free Pascal site itself?

Other Threads