Porting a Pascal application from OpenVMS to the Web

Hello!

I wonder if anyone has any experience in accessing an application written
in Pascal from a Web interface? The application runs on an AlphaServer with
OpenVMS and accesses an RDB-database.

The web server will run on an NT server and the question is if there is
some easy way to port the Pascal interface to the Web and then access the
Pascal program on the Alpha server for the DB communication?

I would appreciate if you could send me your suggestions, further questions
etc. directly to me by mail. Also, if these are the wrong groups to ask
this question in, I would like to know in which it belongs.

TIA

Jesper Abrahamsson (jesper.abrahams...@guide.se)
Guide Datakonsult AB