How do i make a.....

How would a make...um....cant think of it.... its like a (folder shower thing)
and shows only folders and files? if it was to show bmp, jpg, and gif files how
would i do that?

Simpler - How do i open a file and save it as another....and show the file at
the same time?

Re:How do i make a.....

On 23 Jan 1998 19:55:20 GMT, krypton...@aol.com (KryptoNorn) wrote:

>How would a make...um....cant think of it.... its like a (folder shower thing)
>and shows only folders and files? if it was to show bmp, jpg, and gif files how
>would i do that?

>Simpler - How do i open a file and save it as another....and show the file at
>the same time?

You might want to start by combining the following (you can look up
these components in the documentation for more information).

TDirectoryListBox
TFileListBox
TFilterComboBox
TDriveComboBox

You may use TImage for starters, that will display BMP, EMF, WMF and
(something else, I forget) files. Once you've done that, we can tell
you how also to display JPG and GIF files, which are a little more
complicated.

P.S. You can call it anything you like, but you probably intend to
write yet another image viewer (or folder viewer)?

Good luck.

Other Threads