Step by step help :)

Hi

I'm planning to make step by step help for my program.

1.User can ask help for how to print data into labels.
2.StepbyStep operates to mouse keyboard and the dialogs in my program
and shows how task can be done

Any ideas how to do that kind of thinks from a another program. I can
always write a messageing routine that handles, but I would like to
keep the main program as simple as possible and write those routines
to that StepbyStep program.

Thanks already

Re:Step by step help :)

--------------CAC3594568A3ABDF436400E2

Janne Timmerbacka wrote:
> Hi

> I'm planning to make step by step help for my program.

> 1.User can ask help for how to print data into labels.
> 2.StepbyStep operates to mouse keyboard and the dialogs in my program
> and shows how task can be done

> Any ideas how to do that kind of thinks from a another program. I can
> always write a messageing routine that handles, but I would like to
> keep the main program as simple as possible and write those routines
> to that StepbyStep program.

This is what SetWindowsHookEx (WH_JOURNALRECORD... was intended to do. Look it up...

Regards,

Erik

--
Development of applications and drivers for Windows 95 and NT.
Go visit http://www.POBoxes.com/Sperling for some free source!

Erik Sperling Johansen, Sperl...@POBoxes.com (DeBug Team; checker, monitor)

--------------CAC3594568A3ABDF436400E2

begin:          vcard