Doc's on TChart - TDBChart

I have problems finding good documentation on the chart components.
It is very difficult to find the online help for them, and I get the
feeling there is something missing in the help index.

What I would like is documentation of the same sort as the Borland
VCL Reference books.

I use D3.

Anders J

---------------------------
Anders Johansson
Hadelko AB
Kronobr?nneriet
302 42  Halmstad
Sweden
Tel +46 (0)35 102550
Fax +46 (0)35 187515
e-mail and...@hadelko.se
http://www.hadelko.se
---------------------------

Re:Doc's on TChart - TDBChart

Hi Anders !
The TeeChart help file is located at "\delphi 3\help\teechart.hlp".
The "\delphi 3\help\delphi3.cfg" file contains a link to
TeeChart help file. Check this file is not damaged or modified.

The TeeChart manual (in MsWord format) can be located at
"\delphi 3\teechart\TChartV3.doc".
The manual explains "how to?" about many TeeChart features.
This document is also available in printed format when ordering
TeeChart-Pro (the extended version).

The Pro version includes a "Developer Kit" with many more
demos, examples and an "internals" document.

Email us for any question or problem you may have.
Regards !
David Berneda
teeMach, SL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dberneda

Anders Johansson wrote:

> I have problems finding good documentation on the chart components.
> It is very difficult to find the online help for them, and I get the
> feeling there is something missing in the help index.

> What I would like is documentation of the same sort as the Borland
> VCL Reference books.

> I use D3.

> Anders J

Re:Doc's on TChart - TDBChart

There is a very good word document in the teechart folder that covers
most things. It is very large (90 odd pages most with images) but it is
very helpful. You can also talk directly to the group who wrote teechart
in the borland.public.delphi.reporting-chart news group - they have
always been very helpfull

In article <33F4738F.2...@hadelko.se>, Anders Johansson
<and...@hadelko.se> writes

>I have problems finding good documentation on the chart components.
>It is very difficult to find the online help for them, and I get the
>feeling there is something missing in the help index.

>What I would like is documentation of the same sort as the Borland
>VCL Reference books.

>I use D3.

>Anders J

>---------------------------
>Anders Johansson
>Hadelko AB
>Kronobr?nneriet
>302 42  Halmstad
>Sweden
>Tel +46 (0)35 102550
>Fax +46 (0)35 187515
>e-mail and...@hadelko.se
>http://www.hadelko.se

Dr Richard Seaby
PISCES Conservation Ltd
IRC House
The Square
Pennington          Tel     - 44 (0)1590 676622
Lymington           Fax     - 44 (0)1590 675599
Hants               Email   - pis...@irchouse.demon.co.uk
SO41 8GN            Website - Http://www.irchouse.demon.co.uk

Other Threads