*!*!*!*! MAPI mapi - PLEEEEEEEEASE HELP - mapi MAPI !*!*!*

Hi,

I am attempting to write a MAPI application but have come across some
difficulties.

1:  How do i make one message go to many people?  The lpRecip is a
pointer to just one Recipient structure.  i have tried seperating names
with a semi-colon but it doesn't work...

2: When I send the message using MAPISend I wish to send it, not have a
MS Exchange window open with the message in waiting for the user to send
it explicitly...  How can I do this?

Thanks in advance...

Nicholas.

Re:*!*!*!*! MAPI mapi - PLEEEEEEEEASE HELP - mapi MAPI !*!*!*

Nicholas,

You might want to have a look at our IDSMail OLE Server.  It provides
Delphi 2.0 with a universal Email programming interface that supports
MAPI, SMTP/POP, VIM, MHS, and Banyan VINES.

We have Delphi source code for a Universal Email Client program at our
web site.  The programming to IDSMail is much easier than MAPI DLL
calls, and you can easily do things like specify multiple recipients in
one line of code.  More info at
http://www.intuitive-data.com/idsmail.htm

For example, here is all the code needed to send a mail message with a
file attachment to several people:

public
  idsMail: Variant;

idsMail := CreateOLEObject('IDSMailInterface.Server');
idsMail.ObjectKey := 'ABC123';
idsMail.AddRecipientTo ('Jim Smith');
idsMail.AddRecipientCc ('Mary Brown, Doug Williams');
idsMail.Subject := 'Meeting Agenda';
idsMail.AddAttachment ('C:\MEETINGS\AGENDA.DOC');
idsMail.Message := 'Here is the agenda for this weeks meeting.';
idsMail.Send;

Other Threads