Save Component properties from procedure

Delphi during developing can save component properties to file *.DFM

Can I save properties of component from my program to file without
writing long code.
If exist some procedure or function about this please help me solve my
problem.

Re:Save Component properties from procedure

see help on WriteComponentRes and WriteComponentResFile

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik.
FIDO: 2:463/106.14

Ale? Papajk ??? a ???? <36909418.BBF01...@Usa.net> ...

>Delphi during developing can save component properties to file *.DFM

>Can I save properties of component from my program to file without
>writing long code.
>If exist some procedure or function about this please help me solve my
>problem.

Re:Save Component properties from procedure

to write a component
stream:=TFileStream.Create(filename,fmCreate);
stream.WriteComponent(Button1);

to read
aButton : TButton;
-----
aButton:=TButton.Create(Form1);
stream.ReadComponent(aButton);

/////don't forget to set parent property

Ale? Papajk <Ale...@Usa.net> ???? a ?t
<36909418.BBF01...@Usa.net>...

> Delphi during developing can save component properties to file *.DFM

> Can I save properties of component from my program to file without
> writing long code.
> If exist some procedure or function about this please help me solve my
> problem.

Other Threads