Transaction in Access 97

Sometimes when I use "database.Commit" it raises an exception
saying that I could not use Commit ou RollBack without BeginTrans.
Before the Commit I check if the property Database.InTransaction is True
and it's OK. Why this happens? Please, somebody help me! Sorry about my
english. I'm using D4 Professional and BDE 5.1.

==============================
-Fabio Bosco Teixeira dos Santos
-fbo...@intelectum.com.br
-fbo...@ruralrj.com.br
==============================

Re:Transaction in Access 97

>Sometimes when I use "database.Commit" it raises an exception
>saying that I could not use Commit ou RollBack without BeginTrans.
>Before the Commit I check if the property Database.InTransaction is True
>and it's OK. Why this happens? Please, somebody help me! Sorry about my
>english. I'm using D4 Professional and BDE 5.1.

Try closing all the tables used in the transaction before starting the
transaction

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com