View of multiple tables

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a way to get a view of five table at same time.
I'm trying to use TQuery but without success. Is there anyone with any
suggestion ?

Emerson Almeida Carneiro - Brazil
e.carne...@maile{*word*277}.com

Re:View of multiple tables

If you want to see columns from each of the tables in a single record then a
query is the way to do it.

--
Bill

Re:View of multiple tables

Thanks Bill

I've got the desired view. It was needed to return one empty query and
insert many records, but it doesn't stay in defined Order By. How can I
order these records after insert them ?

Emerson Almeida Carneiro - Brazil
e.carne...@maile{*word*277}.com

Re:View of multiple tables

You will need to re-run the query to reorder the records.

--
Bill