! help on putting our program in the TaskBar !!!

Hi,

    I would like to know how to put and control our program in the Task Bar Notification Area.

    Just like the volume control.

    Thank you in advance.

    Filipe

    Filipe.Rosado.Fons...@usa.net

    P.S. Please email me too !!!

Re:! help on putting our program in the TaskBar !!!

There's a set of components that I got from the Delphi Super Page
called: Rx VCL components. There's a component called TRXTrayIcon that
will let you display your program as an icon in the system tray. You can
turn the display off and nothing is visible in the taskbar or the system
tray.

You can find the Delphi Super Page at:
http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/~robert/delphi/

BT
b...@btechdesign.com

Re:! help on putting our program in the TaskBar !!!

You could do by Windows API functions or by a Delphi commponent. Check out the commponentes at www.torry.ru

rgs
marc
    Filipe schrieb in Nachricht <6l3ovn$69...@utl2.reitoria.utl.pt>...
    Hi,

        I would like to know how to put and control our program in the Task Bar Notification Area.

        Just like the volume control.

        Thank you in advance.

        Filipe

        Filipe.Rosado.Fons...@usa.net