Paramatized TQuery

Is there a way for me to obtain the actual SQL used in a paramaterized
TQuery?  What I see now is 'select * from emp where empid = :empid.' I want
to see 'select * from emp where empid = 3.'  (I access
TQuery->SQL->GetText(), but this does not show the values for the
parameters.)
Thanks in advance,
Apologies if this is the wrong group for this post,
Avi I. Smith

--
Avi I. Smith
Director of Software Development

Re:Paramatized TQuery

No. BDE nor Delphi "substututes" values on SQL statement, they let the
server process the request.

--
Sergio Samayoa
Lgica Software

Re:Paramatized TQuery

Parameter substitution is done by Interbase on the Interbase server, not by
Delphi or the BDE so there is no way to access the SQL statement after the
parameter has been assigned.

--
Bill