--> Calculating A Calculated Field <--

How do I get a calculated field to calculate?  For instance, I have a Qty
field and a Price field in my InvDet file.  I want to create a "Ext"
("Virtual") field that will be Qty * Price.  I can add a new field, and call
it "Ext", and call it a Calculated field of type float, but I can find no
place to do the calculations at.  Where do I handle this?

Thanks,
Jesse

Re:--> Calculating A Calculated Field <--

Jesse Castleberry wrote:

> How do I get a calculated field to calculate?  For instance, I have a Qty
> field and a Price field in my InvDet file.  I want to create a "Ext"
> ("Virtual") field that will be Qty * Price.  I can add a new field, and call
> it "Ext", and call it a Calculated field of type float, but I can find no
> place to do the calculations at.  Where do I handle this?

> Thanks,
> Jesse

TTable.OnCalcFields

Other Threads