---->> TROUBLE WITH NETWORK

Hi all,

I have 2 related tables (Master and Detail)

As I can block the file detail for exclusion, without it has to place
Exclusive = True. The one that I want is to leave that other users have
access the informations.
I need a form of locking several records to the same I fear

Any help will be well coming.

Marcos.

Re:---->> TROUBLE WITH NETWORK

>As I can block the file detail for exclusion, without it has to place
>Exclusive = True. The one that I want is to leave that other users have
>access the informations.
>I need a form of locking several records to the same I fear

I do not uderstand your question but the way to lock more than one
record in a local table is to use a Transaction.  BDE implements
transactions for local tables by keeping each record in the
transaction locked for the duration of the transaction.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@DataGuidance.com

Other Threads