Quick Reports - quickrep1.page.orientation

Hi

I have a minor problem that should be easy as, but the answer eludes me...
A line "quickrep1.page.orientation := poportrait" fails to compile because
"poportrait"
is undefined. You can set "poportrait" in the object inspector, so why not
in the code?

Any help would be most gratefully received...

Richard S

Re:Quick Reports - quickrep1.page.orientation

Richard,

It is defined in the printers unit, so you need to include "printers"
in your uses clause.   Note that QuSoft say you can't change the page
orientation during a run.  It is OK to change it beforehand but for
example you can't print part of a report in portrait and the remainder
in landscape.   I think this is also true of composite reports, so
portrait and landscape reports can't be mixed in a composite report.

Regards,
Colin Acheson

On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:18:10 +1200, "Eveready" <Evere...@ihug.co.nz>
wrote:

>A line "quickrep1.page.orientation := poportrait" fails to compile because
>"poportrait"  is undefined.  You can set "poportrait" in the object inspector, so why not
>in the code?

Re:Quick Reports - quickrep1.page.orientation

Thanks, easy when you know which one!

Richard S

Eveready wrote in message <39581772@dnews>...
>Hi

>I have a minor problem that should be easy as, but the answer eludes me...

Other Threads