Graphic mouse cursor in SVGA modes

Hello.  I am in need of assistance in programming the mouse for TP7.  The
mouse cursor appears in standard VGA mode (640 x 480 x 16 colors)..  With
SVGA modes (256 colors up), using the mouse interrupt ($33) to show the
mouse cursor doesn't work at all.  How can I make the mouse cursor appear
in SVGA modes without using a Logitech mouse driver?

You can email me ay petershir...@bigfoot.com.  Thanks a lot in advance.

Re:Graphic mouse cursor in SVGA modes

>Hello.  I am in need of assistance in programming the mouse for TP7.  The
>mouse cursor appears in standard VGA mode (640 x 480 x 16 colors)..  With
>SVGA modes (256 colors up), using the mouse interrupt ($33) to show the
>mouse cursor doesn't work at all.  How can I make the mouse cursor appear
>in SVGA modes without using a Logitech mouse driver?

Try grafx - available from my homepage. That's a independent
graphical unit for TP with 256 colors. It supports windows
cursors and windows animated cursors.

Bye,
Stefan
---
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
take a look @ my homepage: http://www.sourcenet.home.pages.de/

Re:Graphic mouse cursor in SVGA modes

I'll look for your www site, but can you explain me why the interrupt don't
function?
Is only a dispaly problem, I can use the interrupt to ask for position, ar a
general bug?

.

Other Threads