Novell Netware Support

I am looking for a way to use interrupts set by Netware 4.11 to determine
identification items such as login name, group membership, etc.  I have
source code which documents the use of interrupts to determine the login
name, but I need to find out how to check other properties. Please e-mail
me (jerthomp...@hotmail.com) if you can help.

Jeremy Thompson

Re:Novell Netware Support

jerthomp...@hotmail.com wrote:
> I am looking for a way to use interrupts set by Netware 4.11 ...

Hmm - as I recall, Novell changed their API interface between v3 and v4.
I'm not sure that you CAN access it via INT $21 any more (NetWare
Loadable Modules spring to mind...). You will have to consult Ralph
Brown's interrupt list - you can find it on garbo ...
ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/programming/inter*.zip (I think). If it's not in
there then maybe you could downgrade your entire network to v3 ;-) ?

Chris.

Other Threads