Canvas on Ge-Force problem.

Hi Earth !

I have got a problem.
I want to get a frame from picture in my Image Processing programm. When I
drug a mouse over image with left mouse button pressed, I see rectangle.
I used this procedure:

procedure MakeRect(Im:TImage;x1,y1,x2,y2:integer);
begin
  with Im.Canvas do
    begin
       MoveTo(x1,y1);
       LineTo(x2,y1);
       LineTo(x2,y2);
       LineTo(x1,y2);
       LineTo(x1,y1);

On my old video controller ATI RAGE pro 8 Mb everithing was OK. But on
Ge-Force video controller, rectangle follows to my mouse with some delay.
Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot.
Kirill
www.xraylab.sp.ru

Re:Canvas on Ge-Force problem.

> On my old video controller ATI RAGE pro 8 Mb everithing was OK. But on
> Ge-Force video controller, rectangle follows to my mouse with some delay.

The NVidia drivers are full of bugs (the guys from NVidia can make
excellent hardware, but they should hire some good software developers).
I've had such problems with my GeForce, too. Try to download the newest
Detonator driver, maybe that helps. Another way would be to draw the
image to a paintbox and the rectangle to that paintbox, too.

Jens

Other Threads