Help ! calling another MTS datamodule in MTS datamodule

Hi there,

  I'm writing a mts datamodule program. I define a method on that datamodule
program(umtsUsers) who will call another mts datamodule(umtsdatapartition).
Here's my coding :-

  try
    OleCheck(ObjectContext.CreateInstance(CLASS_mtsDataPartition,
    IID_ImtsDataPartition,qFilter));
    SetComplete;

  except
      SetAbort;

  i write a mall program to call this method, but the program will hang and
prompt that "Access violation error !". I have register both mts datamodule
in the computer.

  What could it be wrong ?? pls help me cuz i have spent one whole day on
this simple issue.

  Thanks a lot !! thanks thanks !!!!

  Ang Lik Huar

Re:Help ! calling another MTS datamodule in MTS datamodule

My suspicion is ObjectContext is invalid or nil at this point. Did you test
the value of ObjectContext?

--
have fun
Binh Ly

"Ang Lik Huar" <an...@asistech.com.sg> wrote in message

>   try
>     OleCheck(ObjectContext.CreateInstance(CLASS_mtsDataPartition,
>     IID_ImtsDataPartition,qFilter));
>     SetComplete;

>   except
>       SetAbort;
>     end;
>   end;

>   i write a mall program to call this method, but the program will hang
and
> prompt that "Access violation error !". I have register both mts
datamodule
> in the computer.

Other Threads